Thursday, July 28, 2011

July Update

Well July has been a great month! We had a wonderful vacation with Matt's family to St. George! We have been busy trying to get things done before i go back to school and before Huck gets here. We have enjoyed time with family and friends - from hanging out, to going on the boat with mom and dad, to just relaxing and trying to stay cool...Boy has it been HOT!!!


"Cobb the Pirate"

A night at the lake with Mimi & Grandpa

Cobb celebrating Nanny's 75th Birthday!!

I had a doctor appointment yesterday - everything looks great and Huck seems to be growing and doing wonderfully! I am going to the doctor every 2 weeks now for my next visit or two then we begin weekly visits until he gets here. This pregnancy has flown by...and i know it's only going to go faster from here! I still have some major organizing and cleaning to do...i guess it has become my "August Project."

Jennie came yesterday and painted Cobb's room - it looks AMAZING!!! She is so talented! If you need any design or decorating contact her... http://www.designmixllc.com/






I have been busy with my sewing adventures and have gotten a blogsite up and running for it - feel free to check it out http://www.truckstrainsandstitches.blogspot.com/ I am having fun with it for sure!!!

This is my last weekend  off work - I plan on enjoying it by hanging around the house with the family! Cobb starts school in a few weeks so i know we will have so much more to share soon :)

Hope your summer has been as wonderful as ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment